1.05.2011

night boarding is my thing.

if you haven't talked to me lately i can't stop talking about snowboarding deals at Brighton. I go with whoever whenever.. as long as they don't throw me off or keep me lagging. I've gone 4 times in the past 2 weeks, so if you're up for some midnight boarding hit me up--



here are the deals, check'm

Brighton:
For those of you that boarding after work/schoool is the easiest, check out Brighton's Night Skiing with the largest night skiing in Utah.

Every Tuesday cause it's Truth about Tobacco night. If you go to fighttheugly.com you can print off a coupon good for $17 night skiing.

Every Wednesday is Arctic Circle night. If you buy a value meal at Arctic Circle you will receive a 2 for 1 coupon for night skiing.

Every Friday is X96 night. If you have a X96 Workers Union card, and you present it at the ticket booth you will receive 2 for 1 night skiing.



If these don't work for you, talk to your rich friends that bought a season pass and go use it. They never check it anyway. Yes I am guilty, but it was so worth it.

3 comments:

KENJI said...

gotta love brighton, i was there friday

Nicole said...

Night boarding 2-for-1 wednesday is where it's at. If you're there this week... maybe I'll run into you! Just look for me shredding down the mountain.

Anonymous said...

"shred sesh"? oh wow