7.20.2011

Lori Tolbert Catering - National Governors Association

Last weekend Brandon and I were hired to shoot photography for the National Governors Association and Lori Tolbert Catering. It was the first event held in the Natural History Museum of Utah located next to the Red Butte Gardens. I loved the open contemporary architecture of the building.

Lori did an exquisite job on the catering. She is based out of Salt Lake City and is an amazing caterer; the food served is always delicious and unique. Be sure to contact her for any events or weddings.


Lori Tolbert Catering
loritolbert@hotmail.com
801.815.8702
801.583.5104

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Ooooo You took super amazing photos! Seriously... thanks for making me HUNGRY!

Lisa said...

Lori is amazing! Her food is always delicious!!! You did an great job on the pictures! I'm jealous I didn't get to go and eat the food! ;)

christopher.robert said...

Thanks Brittany! The food was delicious. I loved it.

Lisa, I have to agree, I love Lori's catering. It's always so amazing. Thanks for the compliments, and you'll just have to make it to the next event she does ;)

Anonymous said...

Love Lori's amazing creations! She came to LA last summer to cater for a Saudi Princess (one of my clients)...was an amazing experience! Tell her HI from Cindy! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Great job Christopher! Lori has needed this done for so long now....looks good and proffessional....bet she is so happy with it.
Adriaan & I just both looked at it. Greetings to you all!! love, Adriaan & Sherry

Anonymous said...

Food sure looks great! Now I'm hungry again... :D
-Jackie @ Green Catering