8.27.2011

LINCOLN



Lincoln is so adorable. When I talked to Brett and Whitney on the phone, I was so excited to work with them to create such an amazing video. It's incredible how documenting the simple daily activities can be so precious.

I am so glad that I received this opportunity to spend some time with some good friends and their new baby. This video is priceless and will be an amazing for them to have for the rest of their lives.

If you're interested in having a family video like this, be sure to contact me.
chris@christopherrobertkoch.com - 801.628.7607

Here are some stills that I captured from the footage.


2 comments:

Brett said...

I love this video!!! Thank you so much for capturing this time in our lives. We couldn't love it more!

Lisa said...

How cute!!! I should have had you do this for us with Jax! Why didn't I think of it? Why didn't you mention it??????