10.22.2011

I have the coolest clients--

Ever since I have been filming wedding videos there are always those that go out of their way to show their appreciation towards the work I put into filming their wedding. Even though they pay me to do it, there are always some couples that send me a thank you present, give me a call, or just simply write me a message or a text. No matter what the size, I love it, it really is one of the benefits of the work I do. I love that my work is making priceless memories that couples will have for a lifetime.

Lori Dunn has gone out of her way to make sure I know my talent and her appreciation. I am always receiving messages and texts from her with loads of praise and love. She's been so great! Just released their wedding video here: Greg & Myrinda

One of the most recent things I received was a Thank you letter, some gift cards and a mixed CD in the mail from Ashton & Fumi. They were such a great couple and to top it off, they went out of their way to thank me and give me a little bit more. Ashton figured out some of my favorite things and sent them my way. It made my day. :)


It is people like this that keep me doing what I love to do.

I just want to say thank you to everybody and anybody who has ever gone out of their way to say 'thank you' and has shown their appreciation in one way or another-- it means the world to me.

Their wedding video turned out amazing. If you haven't seen it yet, watch it below:

5 comments:

Katelyn Krum Shaw said...

Chris your work is AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

DUDE!! How sweet are you? Just so you know - I NEVER say anything I don't mean. Seriously. I can't lie. It's not in my genetics. Mostly because I stink at it. You FREAKING ROCK! I think you really are a genius. LOVE your work. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Thank you so much for all you've done for us. The kids are over the moon. And, I still can't stop watching :). AND, I bought Foster the People :). Thanks for the recommendation. Can't wait to follow your career in the big time and say I knew you when!

christopher.robert said...

Thanks Katelyn, that means a lot, It's been forever since I've heard from you. It looks like you have an adorable family now. I hope everything is well.

And Lori, I know you don't lie, that's why it's so great to hear everything from you. It really has been so much fun working with your family and I've enjoyed every bit of it. :) I'm glad you like my music suggestions and yes, we will see what happens in my future, I hope it turns out as great as you expect ;)

Crave Photography said...

YOU did this?!! I saw this on FB the other day. Brilliant, unique, and unforgettable. Dude!!!!!

christopher.robert said...

ANDI! I'm so glad you like it.. Thanks for the compliment. I love your work! You have some very unique and chic ideas for photography. I'm amazed at some of your photo shoots. they are incredible.