12.21.2011

Holiday Road

Merry Christmas! Don't you just love the holidays? -- Enjoy the film.




Matt Clayton and I came together this Christmas Season to put together a holiday promotional video. Matt is an amazing photographer and has an excellent eye for style. We've been working on several different projects together and this is the first of many.

If it wasn't for Matt, this wouldn't have been possible. Check out his work: Matt Clayton Photography






Here are some Behind the Scenes Photos from the shoot--


2 comments:

jholland said...

looked like a halmark film advertisement to me. when does the movie come out?

Parker H. said...

Nice job! I liked all the shots/colors and the music fit perfectly with the video. :) Also, that dude in the red hat looks familiar. I think I've seen him in something else before this. Maybe. iono