4.30.2010

B got the Mish Call

my brother Brandon woke me up this morning around 6 so that we could open his mission call.. why were we doing it at 6? because my father is in china right now and it was the best time for him, so we sacrificed our sleep for my dad. it's cool. Colby is in Hungtington so he and my dad were on skype in mine and my brother's room. it was really cool to be together as a family.. technically. ha.


my little bro got his mission call. watch and see where he is off to for the next 2 years.



watch the video to find out where B is going.
I'm really excited for him and couldn't be more proud. Actually.. i'm really jealous, but excited as well. He's such a cool kid and deserves the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!!! Congratulations cutest Elder Koch!

brandonk said...

Ah, thanks man :) You're the best.

christopher.robert said...

anytime brotha.