2.21.2010

3 Church Sunday

..last week when i said yes to talking in the 20th ward, i didn't expect to be going to 3 different church sacrament meetings. I woke up to my brother telling me that he was going to go to the latin ward.. not having gone to church for 3 weeks in spanish.. i missed it. so i went, came home, and wrote my talk, and headed up to the 20th ward.. my parents surprised me and walked from their church to come hear me talk. I was annoyed but greatful all at once. In the end the talk wasn't so bad. After that i rushed to the Davis Park ward to check it out. Im still on my search to see what ward i want to belong to.. I now have 3 down and at least 2 more to go.. it actually was pretty good. I knew some people, but it looks like most people are off and married, i didn't know most of the people there.. so i just chilled with Kels. I couldn't really concentrate in Sacrament meeting because it was my 3rd one and it was just too hard..

No comments: