2.27.2010

DM

Digital Memorys is back! So after taking my long break from videography & graphic design.. i am now back in the business. I have actually missed it alot. it was weird because while i was in argentina, i would either stay awake some nights worried because i couldn't remember how to make a mask in photoshop or i would wake up to a nightmare of me not being able to remeber premiere.. those were some of the worst nightmares. ha.

but since i've got back, i've been working at my first entreperteuship experiment, I am so blessed and so is my family that the business has done so well especially through the whole economic crisis that happened. (not really know anything about it at the time, and not realizing the effects until i came home and everyone was out of business) It has really been fun, and i have apreciated it more now than ever before. i guess i never realized how cool it is to really own your own business and the possibilities that come from it.

We actually just did a wedding show today in bountiful at the Wight House Reception Center and it turned out pretty well. We got a lot of attention and luckily we were the only videographers that were in the show. We've booked a bunch of weddings, and i actually saw some of my old friends from jr. high who are now getting married.. weird.

I owe it all to my parents for dedicating themselves to this company with me, and for doing everything while i was gone. The company has been an amazing success and will just be getting even bigger because of them. I love them and I hope they can understand how great and amazing they are.

I'm updating the website and it should be up in a week or so, my brother actually did a really good job, but it needs some updating. Check it out.

No comments: