2.25.2010

acompanando a los misioneros.

--the other morning i got a call from the missionaries and they needed me to come with them-- i was so excited when i got the call. It was like winning a contest or something, i got right off and started telling everyone. haha. so that night i went out with Elder Bogden, he was actually pretty cool. we went around visiting some less active members and i loved it. I was hoping for investigators, but it felt so good to be in the Lord's work again now that it's been about a month since i've had any mission activity. I actually got so excited i pretty much took over one of the lessons.. but it was good because we taught as if we were companions.. i don't know if he liked it or not or what.. but we will see if they call me again. Next week i want to go out with the spanish speaking missionaries, i think that would be even better.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE A BLOG! But I like how you didn't even tell me about it - you are LAME!!!

christopher.robert said...

well.. you didn't tell me about yours! ha- you're not even following me