2.10.2010

livin it up with Jack's Mannequin

last night rocked my socks. Brandon, Annalee and I hit up the Jack's Mannequin at In the Venue last night. It was killer. I loved it. i didn't pull any crow surfing like old times, but i enjoyed just as well. my first concert since being home and it was one of the best. I got some pretty good pics and some awesome vids as well. check them out.

while i was sweating and getting moshed around i ran into this girl that i went to mexico with 4 years ago.. and then i met some girl named Callie, that knows my cousin, and we became friends. she seems pretty rad. too bad she's down at the Y.

There was also the bands Vedera, and Fun. Fun is actually the remake of The Format. They broke up while i was gone and now the lead singer has a new band called.. Fun. Vedera actually did a pretty good job for being a girl band, because i usually am not a fan of girl bands, but she won my heart.

No comments: