2.20.2010



..attended my cousin's 3rd wedding today. it was at a garden house in sandy, up at the top of 106th south. it's very relaxing. it's a green house set up to have receptions. I showed up late because I had convinced my parents to get a cell phone so i could be on their family plan, and it worked. so my dad and i got cell phones and rushed to the reception, we made it for the very end when everyone was leaving. ha. oh well, we chilled there for about an hour with my cousins, then we headed out to our family stop at 'Hires Big H'- with my little brother as the topic of our conversation.



because of the wedding I missed a 'City Stagers' Event at the gateway. but you can see it here::
watch closely as you see Anna get smacked in the chin with a garbage can lid-- i visited her after and she was all buised up. ha.



I also hit up urban outfitters with COLB-- i found some pretty interesting books. I want to buy them. I broke and gave into buying a jacket on sale, so it all turned out well.






and i watched glee for the first time tonight. hilarious.

No comments: